Our company is a reputed manufacturer, exporter and importer of Cast Copper Solder Joint Fittings.
These are developed keeping in mind the set parameters of the industry using sophisticated technologies. In order to provide flawless Cast Copper Solder Joint Fittings
we check these on defined parameters of the industry. As a result, offered products are massively acclaimed and demanded among the valued users. Moreover, our customers can get these at reasonable prices in various sizes, thicknesses, and specifications.
- Cast Copper Solder Joint Drainage Fittings DRAIN, WASTE AND VENT APPLICATIONS
- Cast copper alloy fittings used for drainage, waste , and Vent applications with solder joints are manufactured to the requirements of ANSI/ASME 1316.23 - Cast Copper Alloy Solder Joint
- Drainage Fittings â€“ DWV.
- These fittings shall be produced to meet the general requirements of ASTM E 62, Alloy C83600 or the chemical and tensile requirements of ASTM E 584, alloys C83800 or C84400. Essentially, the elemental make-up of these cast brass fittings is approximately but not exactly equal to 85% Copper (Cu), 5% Tin (Sn), 5% Lead (Pb) and 5% Zinc (Zn).
- These fittings (socket end diameter) are sized in accordance with the requirements of the ASTM B306 - Copper Drainage Tube (11/4" - 8" nominal), while the size of any threaded connections (female or male) correspond to nominal pipe sizing (slip-joints are excepted).
- Drainage fittings are required to be identified (marked) with a permanent mark containing the manufacturer's name or trademark and â€DWVâ€. Vent fittings shall be identified with the words VENT ONLYâ€ and have the manufacturers name or trademark permanently marked in accordance with MSS SP-25. All 90fittings shall be pitched so that a slope of 0.25 in. / ft. (2.1%) is developed in horizontal tube as referenced along a horizontal plane.
- Cast Copper Flanges and Flanged Fittings CLASS 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500 AND 2500 Cast copper alloy flanges or flanged fittings shall be manufactured to the requirements of ANSI/ASME B16.24 - Cast Copper Alloy Pipe Flanges, Flanged Fittings, Class 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500.
- Cast copper alloy flanges may be manufactured from alloy C83600 a leaded red brass alloy, C922200 a leaded tin bronze alloy, or C95200 an aluminum bronze alloy. These alloys are about 85 â€“ 86% copper (Cu) with other elements making the remainder.
- Flanges and flanged fittings shall be identified with the manufacturer's name or trademark along with the ASTM specification number, the rating class for which the flange was designed (i.e., 150, 300, etc.), and â€B16â€ to indicate the flange conforms to the requirements of this standard. The nominal size shall be included, although it may be omitted from reducing flanges and reducing flanged fittings.
- Cast copper alloy flanged fittings may be manufactured from alloy C83600 a leaded red brass alloy or C922200 a leaded tin bronze alloy